THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom of the Opera comes to a city near you as part of a brand new North American Tour. This production, which retains the beloved story and thrilling score, boasts exciting new special effects, scenic and lighting designs, staging and choreography and has been hailed by critics as “bigger and better than ever before.”
More Details HERE
Join PK and Terry J at this Saturday!
Ronald Reagan Pkwy S, Snellville, GA 30078
Run the Reagan®, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization donating proceeds from the race to community food banks located in Gwinett County.
More Details HERE
OYSTERFEST 2017 DATES FEBRUARY 25TH & 26TH
Don’t be fooled by IMITATION…ATLANTA’s ORIGINAL OYSTERFEST….
STEAMHOUSE LOUNGE OYSTERFEST...is back for its 30th year and will be bigger and better than ever!
BAND LINE UP
Saturday, February 25
11:30am: Casey Camp & Co
12:50am: Caleb Warren and The Perfect Gentleman
2:15pm: Jesse Goggans Band
Sunday, February 26
12:30pm: Skye Paige
3:00pm: Moby DIck
4:30pm: Western Sizzlers
- The Biggest Party of the Spring! Fresh roasted oysters, ice cold Budweiser and live local bands.
- 2-day Advance Tickets for the Price of 1 Day! Purchase a 2-day ticket in advance and pay only the price of a Saturday ticket - $20! That’s 2 days of sunsoaking, live music and fresh seafood from the Louisiana Gulf Coast. But if you can’t make it on Saturday, you don’t have to miss the show…we’ll have $10 tickets available for Sunday-only.
- EXPRESS ENTRY LANES FOR TICKET HOLDERS! Buying advance tickets does have its advantage! Print your ticket at home and enter the event in our guaranteed admission, express-entry lines at each gate. More gate staff and security personnel than ever will be positioned to get you in fast! Day of show tickets might be more expensive…and will definitely take longer to get in. Do the smart thing…Buy Now!
- OYSTER BUCKETS…and we mean heaping BUCKETS of delicious, fresh roasted oysters are available. You couldn’t get prices like this if you were buying them fresh off the boat! And of course, don’t forget Steamhouse’s legendary lobster bisque! Sister restaurants Fontaine’s Oyster House, Highland Tap and Vickery’s Glenwood Park will be on site as well serving up more local favorites!
- COLD BUDWEISER BEER, Bud Light & Bud