BRITNEY SPEARS IS FREE!
Britney Spears finally heard the words she’s been waiting more than 13 years for – she’s free. On Friday, Judge Brenda Penny ruled that her conservatorship is over, saying, "The court finds and determines that the conservatorship of the person and the Estate of Britney Jean Spears is no longer required."
Britney wasn't in court for the hearing, but her lawyer Matthew Rosengart told the judge that a “safety net” has been put into place to protect both the personal and financial side of Brit’s affairs. For example, accountant John Zabel, who replaced Brit’s father Jamie Spears after his suspension, will remain in place and have “limited and administrative power” and Brit’s personal conservator Jodiy Montgomery will also stick around, although details of her new role aren’t known.
Further hearings on the matter are scheduled for December 8th and January 19th.
- Upon hearing the news, Britney shared video of her supporters celebrating outside the courthouse, writing,” Good God I love my fans so much it’s crazy 🥺❤️ !!!,” adding, “I think I’m gonna cry the rest of the day !!!! Best day ever … praise the Lord … can I get an Amen 🙏🏼☀️🙌🏼 ???? #FreedBritney.”
- Her fiancé Sam Asghari posted the word “Freedom,” with the caption, “History was made today. Britney is Free! ❤️"
- You can see some of the celebrity reaction to the news HERE.
PARIS HILTON CELEBRATES HER MARRIAGE IN STYLE
Paris Hilton is a married woman! But the party didn't stop there. Celebrations continue for her and new hubby Carter Reum over the weekend as they had an encore of their wedding celebrations -- twice!
- Friday night took place at the "Santa Monica Pier" with several hundred guests. Famous friends included Lele Pons, Lance Bass, Demi Lovato, and Diplo as DJ. Family was of course there too.Hilton was enjoying herself, taking lots of photos and making her signature "mug" face. The reception was entirely meant to be fun and included a Ferris wheel, bumper cars, a roller coaster balloon popping, mini basketball, ring tosses, and so on.
- To make it even more legit, guests were able to win stuffed animals from the games! That's not all though -- there were even street performers on stilts with twirling lit umbrellas.
- In typical Hilton fashion gave out boxes of her perfumem "Rush and Electrify." And above the sink was written "#Forever Hilton Reum, That's Hot, Sliving."
- Celebrations continued for a third night at the Bel-Air estate of her late grandfather, Barron Hilton. The guest list include family friends such as Kate Beckinsale, Ashley Benson,EmmaRoberts (who attended festivities with a man who was NOT her baby daddy Garret Hedlund),Jaden Smith and Sofia Richie.
- Leftover pillows from the bash at Santa Monica pier were in hot demand that evening, as one guest said, "People started stealing other people’s Paris pillows. Like one guy took mine from underneath my jacket and purse and started running away, but I got him!"
IS SHIA LABEOUF ABOUT TO BE A DAD?
Is Shia LaBeouf about to be a daddy? It looks like it, judging from photos of his on-again, off-again partner Mia Goth shared by “TMZ.”
The two were spotted at a Chuck E. Cheese together on Saturday… although it’s unclear why, since they weren’t seen with any kids. More importantly Goth was looking pretty pregnant with what appears to be a baby bump in full view.
If she is pregnant, she seems to be pretty far along already. The couple got hitched back in 2016 in Vegas, and filed for divorce a few years later… but it’s unclear if they ever finalized.