Britney Spears Loses “Miracle Baby”
Britney Spears and fiancé Sam Asghari shared some sad news this weekend. The pair announced on social media that Brit has suffered a miscarriage.
"It is with deepest sadness we have to announce that we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy. This is a devastating time for any parent,” read the post. “Perhaps we should have waited to announce until we were further along however we were overly excited to share the good news.”
The add, “Our love for each other is our strength. We will continue trying to expand our beautiful family,” noting, “We are grateful for what we have in the process of expanding our beautiful family. Thank you for your support." Sam commented on it, "We will have a miracle soon."
Source: Britney Spears
Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Scott Tie The Knot For Real This Time
Congratulations are in order for Kourtney Kardashian. She and Travis Barker officially got married this weekend. The two said, “I do,” yesterday in Santa Barbara on the steps of what appears to be the city’s downtown courthouse.
Unlike the quickie Las Vegas wedding that took place last month, this one was backed up by the legal paperwork. They also had witnesses this time, including Kourtney’s grandmother and Travis’ father. He rocked an all-black tuxedo, while she wore a white dress that was cut short at the knees.
Word has it that Kravis will do an actual ceremony in Italy in the near future.
Depp/Heard Trial Gets Back Underway Today
Johnny Depp’s defamation trial against Amber Heard resumes today. Here’s what we’ve found out so far…
- Johnny’s Childhood Abuse – He claims that the abuse he and his siblings suffered at the hands of his mother mirrors his relationship with Amber.
- Key Locations in the Relationship – So far, we’ve learned that their jet setting lifestyle included going to London, Tokyo, Puerto Rico, the Gold Coast, New York, the Bahamas, and Los Angeles.
- Mutual Substance Abuse – We’ve heard about both Amber and Johnny drinking and using drugs. According to his business manager, when they broke up, the wine bill went from $160-thousand to almost zero. Meanwhile, she alleges that he used speed, opiates, Adderal, cocaine, and quaaludes.
- Their Differing Accounts of the Australia Fight and his Severed Finger – Amber claimed that she wasn’t awake when the injury happened and only saw the aftermath. On the other hand, Johnny alleged his finger was injured when she threw a vodka bottle in his direction and it made contact, leaving bone protruding.
- The Op-Ed in Question – Apparently Amber’s “Washington Post” op-ed – which didn’t mention Johnny by name – was only that way because of the way it was edited. She actually wanted a section pointing to her relationship with him put back in after edits were made by lawyers to remove references to the marriage. When it was published – without references to her marriage or Depp – other media outlets connected it to him.
- Differing Medical Opinions About Amber’s Mental Health – Two psychologists have testified as to her mental health — one for each side in the trial. Dr. Shannon Curry testified for the prosecution that she had borderline personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder.” But she said Amber didn’t show signs of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Meanwhile, Dr Dawn Hughes, who testified in support of Amber, said she does suffer from PTSD stemming from domestic violence from her marriage, but also from prior abuse as a child.
- Johnny’s Estimated Career Losses – He allegedly lost $40 million after the op-ed was published – mostly from being dropped from the sixth installment of “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
Source: The Independent