It's almost the most wonderful time of the year! The Power 96.1 Jingle Ball Presented by Capital One is returning to celebrate the holiday season, and the lineups are epic.
Taking place on December 16th at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, the season's most spectacular music event will feature a star-studded lineup of artists including Jonas Brothers, Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion, Black Eyed Peas, Tate McRae, Monsta X, Bazzi, Dixie D'Amelio, and Tai Verdes.
- The label had a vision of the Jonas Brothers as a punk-rock band when they were initially signed. They opened for The Veronicas and played shows with Fall Out Boy and MXPX.
- Nick says he regrets filming season 2 of their Disney Channel show, Jonas, because he felt it stunted their growth as a band.
- At around age 11, she took up organized break dancing and danced in a crew in Los Angeles.
- Doja holds three top 20 hits on the pop charts from Planet Her: “Kiss Me More,” featuring SZA, “You Right” with The Weeknd and “Need to Know.”
Megan Thee Stallion
- Megan was nicknamed "Stallion" as a teen due to her height and decided to adopt it as a stage name.
- The rapper is a major horror movie fan, who is currently working on writing her own horror film.
Black Eyed Peas
- Their latest album, Translation, features 10 collaborations — more than any other Black Eyed Peas album.
- Their 2003 single "Where Is the Love?" topped the charts in 13 countries, including the United Kingdom, where it lasted seven weeks at number one and went on to become the country's best-selling single of the year.
- During Justin Bieber's Purpose World Tour, he held auditions for fans to join him on stage in each city. Tate McRae was picked to perform with him in Canada when she was 12 years old.
- She competed in So You Think You Can Dance: Next Generation when she was 13-years-old and placed third.
- Jooheon owns the copyrights to 109 songs.
- Before Monsta X, Shownu almost debuted his K-Pop career with Got7. He was a trainee with JYP Entertainment for two years.
- Bazzi used former social media platform, Vine, to build his initial following and became one of the first big stars on the app with 1.5 million followers by the time he finished high school.
- The singer has fostered dogs a lot, but he doesn’t have any of his own.
- Dixie, who has studied drama since she was a child, had her professional acting debut this year in the Brat TV series, Attaway General, as Georgia.
- Dixie has been candid about her mental health on social media. Her song, “Be Happy” is less about actually being cheerful, and more about accepting the fact that you do not have to be happy and positive all the time.
- As the COVID-19 pandemic began, the iHeartRadio On The Verge artist had taken on an essential worker position at Verizon. However, Tai's music eventually found its way to TikTok and went viral.
- In 2017, under the name Tyler Colon, Tai was a contestant on season six of MTV's Are You the One? and ended up winning $50,000.